More Korean beauty products up for grabs!
Fresh from her trip to Korea, Lizz of Lizzbuenaventura.com is once again spreading Korean beauty product love via her online Korean Beauty Shoppe, Krazy/Beautiful (Sounds familiar? Crazy/Beautiful is a movie with Kirsten Dunst and Jay Hernandez as leads), and another monthly giveaway.
One winner takes all:
1) Eight (8) full-sized Candy*Shop nail polishes (various colors)
2) 1 TonyMoly travel-sized BB Cream
3) 1 Holika Holika Garden Recipe travel-sized Body Wash
4) 1 Organic Farm full-sized Lip Gloss
5) 1 Flory Ann full-sized Lip Gloss
6) 1 Skin Food Omija Whitening Gift Set
7) 2 Innis Free Green Tea Seed Serum
8 ) 1 InnisFree Green Tea Gift Set (contains serum and lotion)
9) 2 Sticker Sets
10) 1 Nail Art Sticker Set
11) 1 Skin79 Hydro Repairing Mask Sheet
12) 1 *adorable* Kapibarasan Notepad
Open to readers with a Philippine address to ship to. Winner will be drawn via random.org on July 31, 2010, midnight. Head on here for details on how to join.
Or check out Krazy/Beautiful Korean Beauty Shoppe should you wish to purchase Korean Beauty products. Items are moving fast. Last time I checked, the Innisfree Wine Peeling Softener, which I’m interested to try out, was still available. As of posting this entry, it’s already sold out. The photo at right has me intrigued. I sure want to get rid of dead skin cells and get glowing skin.
August 5 update: For the winner, click this link.