Lizzbuenaventura.com is sharing her love for Korean beauty products with an April Giveway. The lucky winner will receive:
- Etude House nail polish
- Etude House Total Age Repair Toner, Emulsion and Essence in travel-sizes
- Etude House fan
- 2 vials each of Innis Free Green Tea Pure Essence and Serum
- a trial pack each of Innis Free Green Tea Cream and Cleansing Foam
- SkinFood Wipes
- Nature Republic 2010 calendar – I’m sure Rain fans would love this one
- 2 packs Tony Moly BB Cream
- 2 packs Missha BB Cream remover
- 3 packs Sooyohan face cream
- 4 travel-size bottles of Johnson & Johnson lotion
- Glutamax soap
- Emotibles earphone charms
Head on here for the giveaway details.
To answer her question, in all seriousness, right now, i don’t think there is a skin care product I can’t live without. I mean can’t live without would be along the lines of my family, water, food, my health and imagination, a place to live in, air. So, um, does that disqualify me from the giveaway? I hope not.
However there is one skin care product that is a staple on my dresser: sunscreen/sunblock. Other skin care products have alternatives. Facial foam and facial wash. Lotion and body butter. I freak out at times when I have forgotten to apply sunscreen/sunblock. It is something I would keep on reminding my family to apply before going out. We all heard it before, we need to protect our skin from the sun least we end up with skin cancer or sunburn or age faster. And I am not saying sunscreen/sunblock just because it’s summer right now.
Listening to Everybody’s Free (to Wear Sunscreen), Laz Buhrmann’s speech to a 1997 graduating class reminds me of Desiderata, a prose poemby Max Ehrmann. Both compositions are not limited to seasons. Like sunscreen/sunblock.
April 30 Update: The winner has been announced. Find out if you’re her/him here.